Sunday, June 13, 2010

Countdown

We made it back from Kanab without a baby. We have 3 days until the due date, but I'm pretty sure we're going to be later than that. The idea of the due date has always seemed a little arbitrary to us, but it will be a little disappointing to go past it because we are ready to meet her! Anyway, things seem good- she's still moving a lot and she's in the right position to come out. But she can't be THAT comfortable in there with us poking and trying to play with her all the time. And she really can't have too much room left. Here's how far we've come in the last 4 1/2 months:



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you guys are almost there! Know that we love you and wish we could see you more!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep checking and checking to see if she's come! I got Jamie's text that her baby Luke arrived yesterday, so I'm sure you'll be soon! I'm thinking of you and wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete