Thursday, November 25, 2010

Five months is fun!

Ada is now five months old and charging ahead. We have no idea what she'll spring on us next. Stacy and I also feel like we have grown a lot. With the holidays coming around again it is interesting to think back on the past year and on how much has happened. Although winter usually brings inconveniences with the weather (2 degree low this morning) and anxiety over work and finances (and a lack of both), I am excited because we have Ada to keep us company and in good spirits. Here are a few photos to show how it works:

Stoked to be at Obachan and Ojichan's

Yeah - piggyback with mom!

Knitting time = nap time

She was pretty impressed by Mom and Dad's big hats

Bundled up for a walk to the post office

Showing Dad good nap taking form




Good night kisses or a little confused?

4 comments:

  1. That is a funny video! I think you should feed her more often. :) If I let her do that, probably I will get bruise on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nom nom!!! I love the video! (especially with tongue out when going in for the last one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum - mommy tastes good. Reading and watching your blog is a sure cure for winter blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when do i get to see this little one? i miss her and her parents. she is getting too big and doesn't know her gram. not good. must see soon. please!

    ReplyDelete