Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 37 Update

We've packed a couple of bags for the hospital- just in case. 19 days from the official due date and things are going well. I'm still feeling good, although slightly less so than a couple weeks ago (but really, nothing more to complain about than swelling ankles and getting up a few times a night), and our girl is definitely letting us know she's getting ready to come out. I'm surprised she hasn't kicked her way through yet.
Oh, and the wildflowers in the desert are AMAZING right now.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this photo! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture, I love it! One of the joys of first time pregnancy is that you can rest and relax whenever you need to, so eat it up. Resting is not as easy when you have a two and four-year-old demanding attention, snacks, milk, help in the bathroom, etc.!! I can't wait see pics of your baby!

    Oh, and I don't have to get induced - YEAH! And I ran into your sister. I can't believe how much you look alike.

    ReplyDelete