Friday, March 26, 2010

It's springtime

The snow has finally melted here, and now it's time for the wind! No more precipitation, just 20+ mph winds and lots of dust. Needless to say, we've been spending a lot of time inside. But that means we've had lots of craft time- like knitting, etching glasses and painting onesies for our girl. Unfortunately, I can't find any of our cameras right now, so I'll just have to post a few old pictures of what we've been up to.

April came to visit for a couple of nights. It had been almost 2 years, so it was nice to catch up.

We made up a recipe for ginger chews. Yum.

We had the first official baby shower (though we didn't get many pictures).
And we tried on some of my knitting

Actually, Bryan tried on ALL of my knitting
OH, and we are now officially in the 3rd trimester! It's gone by so fast. I can't believe how lucky I've been with how good I feel and how well everything has been going. Only 12 weeks to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment