Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter

While Bryan was in Green River for work, I decided to spend some time in Salt Lake. I was able to have dinner with Sandy, Jamie and Emily. It was good catching up with them, since I only see them once every couple of years. I also got to spend some time with Ellie- Carol and Mike's new baby. I somehow have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world.
Besides spending time with the family, I knit and knit and knit. I worked on a new hat for my new niece, because she didn't have one that was big enough anymore. Carol thought it would be good to have one that would fit her for a while, but because I can never get my sizing just right on hats, I think this one will fit her until she's at least 8 years old.

I also took notes on bathing babies:

It was nice just relaxing in Salt Lake. When we're usually up, we spend most of our time running errands. When I finally started home, I knew I was headed back to snow, but I never imagined how much.
It's finally a real winter here!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my holy snow! you guys are so super cute. i miss you like crazy and as for bentley... well he does too. we must make real live face time happen! remember lava hot springs? we will always have that!
    love you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy and Bryan!!! First, congratulations! I'm so excited for you and the upcoming Kid A! Thanks for sharing your blog, I really enjoyed seeing your pictures--makes me miss you! And also inspires me to plan a trip to somewhere fun. Looking forward to your next update. Hope you're enjoying the snow!

    ReplyDelete